GLASS ADHERE WHITE PEEL AND PLACE WINDOW FILM
GlassAdhere – Installation Suggestions
- Clean surface with hot water (no cleaning agents) and dry with a non-fraying cloth.
- Do not bend or crease the material because it will induce tunneling/bubbles which may remain after squeegeeing.
- Use a good amount of plain water sprayed on the glass surface or material for wet install. This helps preventing bubbles.
- Use a RUBBER squeegee (as to not scratch the material) and a fair amount of force to push the air bubbles out. Start from the 3” Down and press hard downward and 3” down and
- press upward. Work out any leftover bubbles accordingly from inside the material out to the edges.
- Always wipe from the material from inside out. Re: if you come in from the glass towards the material you may catch the edges.
- Upon removal do not bend back the corners. This may create a crease or bend. It will be difficult to get the corners to re-stick. You can try re-bending it in the opposite direction to flatten.